Thursday 3 February 2011

Incipit

My Feet in 2008
He’s never been anywhere he’s never been. 

Another year, another challenge. Mine is to climb three peaks in Scotland within 24 hours in May, 100 days from now. You'll read more about it if you click here. The challenge is doubled because the team with whom I will do this must raise £3000, this being the point after all.

And so I offer you a double challenge too. You could try to find out which book opens with the first line posted here and I ask that you consider sponsoring me to walk (or blog in the meantime).

Here's the thing; this first line of this novel is harder than most by coincidence not design. I decided to use the books I've read recently and this was the first, going back about a year. Sorry, it doesn't google even though it was published in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment